MARINTEC INNOVATION – CRUISE SHIPBUILDING
CRUISE SHIPBUILDING INDUSTRY
- In 2016, China hit the mark of a million cruiser passengers, about 4% of the global total of 24 million, and more than the rest of Asia combined. By 2017, China will become the second largest cruise market in the world.
- “Made in China 2025” is a 10-year strategy to comprehensively upgrade Chinese maritime equipment and Chinese “high-tech shipping”, with a special highlight on cruise design and construction technology.
- The transition in the shipbuilding industry in China with the production of bulk carriers to also a new sector of cruise ship manufacturing.
- China government is looking to boost cruise ship manufacturing by tying-up with the leading foreign cruise ship builders such as Fincantieri.
In response to the demand in market intelligence for the cruise shipbuilding industry, Marintec China will launch a new extension - Marintec Innovation. The first edition will be focusing on cruise shipbuilding, and there will be a dedicated area within Marintec China at Hall N4.
- Dedicated area for model display at Marintec Innovation.
- Day 1: 4-session of seminar presents by high level speakers.
- Day 2 & 3: 6-session innovation product presentations by sponsors.
- Networking coffee break on the 3 days.