Hotel & Visa Applications

A travel visa is needed for overseas visitors to mainland China.

Regarding invitation letters for visa applications, please contact:

China Travel Service (Holdings) Hong Kong Ltd
Ms Lisa Fu / Mr George Kai

Rm 202, Enterprise Square Tower 1,
9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Hong Kong
T: (852) 2395 8220 / (852) 2395 8660
F: (852) 2395 8211
E: [email protected] / [email protected]

For further information on the hotel info, hotel booking form and China Visa application, please click here.