Free Webinar: The State of the China Shipbuilding Industry Post COVID-19
Part of Digital Maritime Week 2020
Friday 26 June | 8:00 AM BST / 3:00PM CST
This free-to-attend webinar will take a deep dive into the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic upon the state of the Chinese shipbuilding industry.
The session will feature Dr Wang Jinbao, Researcher in Ship Hydrodynamics, Chairman of ITTC Specialist committee on Ship in Operation at Sea of SSNAME, who will be in conversation Seatrade Editor Bob Jaques about China’s shipbuilding industry.
Throughout the conversation, you will learn about:
- How the region’s shipbuilders are pathing a way to recovery following the disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic
- How shipyards are responding to the challenges of implementing large scale technological innovation
- The needs of the shipping industry as it responds to the climate change agenda
This webinar is free to attend and is created by Marintec China, as part of Digital Maritime Week, which runs from 22 - 26 June 2020 and features a series of live webinars from leading Informa Markets maritime brands.
- Dr Wang Jinbao, Researcher in Ship Hydrodynamics, Chairman of ITTC Specialist committee on Ship in Operation at Sea of SSNAME
- Moderator: Bob Jaques, Editor of Seatrade Maritime Review
Register Your Interest
About Digital Maritime Week 2020
Join Us Online Between 22 - 26 June 2020
Digital Maritime Week is an immersive digital experience, aimed at providing you with indispensable insights into key shipping themes and delivered by renowned industry thought-leaders.
Featuring live webinars, interactive interviews and engaging Q+A sessions, Digital Maritime Week connects you with leading maritime brands from across Informa Markets for a monumental week of digital maritime collaboration.
Over the course of five days, a number of key shipping themes, trends and topics will be digitally put under the spotlight. Wherever you are in the world, you can join thousands of your peers for free and discover first-class maritime content.
Learn More About Digital Maritime Week