Senior Maritime Forum
||To be announced
||6 - 9 December 2020
||Kerry Hotel Pudong, Shanghai, China
Senior Maritime Forum is a must-attend event for major maritime industry professionals discussing the most pressing issues within Asia and the global maritime market.
Running concurrently with Marintec China, the Senior Maritime Forum is one of the most important and authoritative maritime conferences in the world.
Who you will see?
- In 2019, more than fifty renowned speakers addressed the developments in technology and updates on major projects and hottest topics in the maritime industry.
- Last time the forum has been well attended by over 2,000 professionals during the four days in the event.
- Renowned speakers, senior government officials and all key industry representatives will attend.
- With over 50% of the typical attendance from CEO or managerial level, here are a few of the registrants.
- Allied Eparts Pte Ltd, American Bureau of Shipping Ltd, BOPP, DNV GL, FEV GmbH, HKSAR Government, REINTJES GmbH...
What you can expect?
- During the Forum, industry leaders from all over the world discuss specific topics and share their professional views with the attendees.
- Look forward to keynote speeches by leading experts shaping the maritime industry and opportunities to share your experience